2017 Connect ONCE Fall Summit
Aligning Finance with Procurement
Hotel Avenida Palace - Barcelona, Spain - October 11-13, 2017
Exploring the Digital Supply Chain - Aligning Finance with Procurement
We hear and read a lot about the importance and benefits of integrating the digital supply chain. At the ConnectONCE 2017 Fall Summit we will be taking a deep dive into why and how finance and procurement must be aligned as part of a successful supply chain integration process.
“Organizations are typically structured around individual functions with their own objectives and operations. This is particularly the case for procurement and finance, which often coexist as separate entities with dysfunctional integration points despite playing key roles in the procure to pay (P2P) process.” Aligning Procurement and Finance to Drive Business Impact, point of view authored by Raj Bhattacharya, Vice President, Source to Pay, Genpact.
Join us in Barcelona to discuss how the leaders in B2B procurement and supply chain management are tackling dysfunctional business models and helping enterprises integrate the often fragmented Procure to Pay Value Chain. Come discuss and learn together the Best Practices that make it possible for enterprises to actually reap the potential cost reduction and improved process efficiency benefits of an integrated P2P system through aligning finance and procurement.
And, if you think you already have this handled and don’t need to hear what other B2B leaders have to say, then maybe you forgot the valuable lesson we learned at our 2016 Houston Summit - this is “No Country for Old Business.”
See you in Barcelona!
- All members are invited and encouraged to attend. There is no event fee for current ONCE Members, Invited Speakers, or Special Guests.
- The event fee for other Non-Members of ONCE is $2,500.00 (USD). We will invoice you upon receipt of your registration, should a fee be due for your attendance.
- Please complete the online Summit Registration Form today so we can be sure to include you in our planning for the sessions and events you will attend.
- If required, please make your own Visa arrangements early. Contact Tom Westbrook if you need a letter of invitation for your Visa.
- Our Summit venue is the Hotel Avenida Palace on the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes in Barcelona. This luxurious hotel is conveniently located near shopping, museums, restaurants, and transit.
- The negotiated room rate for October 11th & 12th is €225,00 + tax (single), and includes breakfast and wifi.
- Please reserve your room no later than September 11, 2017 by downloading the Hotel Reservation Form and sending it directly to the hotel.
- If you would like to reserve room nights not included in our block, please reserve these nights only at: http://www.avenidapalace.com
Please Register and make your Hotel Reservation now!
We cannot guarantee room availability or pricing after
September 11, 2017!
Tentative Schedule of Events
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
7:00pm to 10:00pm - Networking Cocktail Reception and Appetizers sponsored by esize
Thursday, October 12, 2017
8:30am to 4:30pm - Plenary Meeting Session
5:00pm - Dinner hosted by OFS Portal and OpusCapita
Friday, October 13, 2017
9:00am to 3:00pm - Plenary Meeting Session
3:00pm to 4:00pm - Board of Directors Meeting
7:00pm - No Host Dinner - TBD (optional)