2020 Global Summit - Munich, Germany
Platzl Hotel - June 7-9, 2020
How to be Successful in the Platform Economy
Join ConnectONCE in enchanting Munich, Germany, for an opportunity to network with leading industry executives and exchange views on alternative platform strategies, tactics, and approaches to compete in the evolving platform economy. The goal is always how to obtain a competitive advantage to better serve the customer.
At our events, networking is important. Sharing ideas or concerns with fellow members is an integral part of being involved. We focus on a trend or topic that is an opportunity for the industry, share our perspective of the issues, and receive updates on industry trends from knowledgeable and trusted sources. Such industry information alone is worth the trip.
Summit Presentations Include:
Markus Quicken, CEO of SupplyOn
P2P Market Update
Andrew Bartels, VP & Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
Edge Computing for Factory Optimization
Dieter Meuser, CEO of IoTOS GmbH / Oncite
Integrated Transport Management
Jörg Fürbacher, CEO of EUROLOG
FAP Freight Audit and Payment
Hamp Wall, CEO of Traxtech
Status and Trends in eInvoicing
Bruno Koch, CEO of Billentis
Standardization in eInvoicing
Chris Welsh, CEO of OFS Portal
Along with presentations and round table discussions on:
Contract Management, Platform Technologies, Life Sciences Platform, and more!CEO
- All members are invited and encouraged to attend. There is no event fee for current ONCE Members, Invited Speakers, or Event Sponsors.
- The event fee for other Non-Members of ONCE is $2,500.00 (USD). We will invoice you upon receipt of your registration, should a fee be due for your attendance.
- If you wish to sponsor an event at the Summit or provide a presentation, please contact Bill Le Sage.
- Please complete the online Summit Registration Form today so we can be sure to include you in our planning for the sessions and events you will attend.
- If required, please make your own Visa arrangements early. Contact Member Services if you need a letter of invitation for your Visa.
- Our Summit venue is the elegant Platzl Hotel Munich, Sparkassenstraße 10
80331 München. This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Old Town Munich, near the Marienplatz, shopping, and restaurants.
- The negotiated room rate for a Classic Double room, June 7-9, is €215 (Single) or €235 (Double), and includes breakfast and wifi.
- A room reservation request will automatically be sent to the hotel on your behalf when you register for the Summit. Please follow the directions given after registering in order to confirm your room reservation.
- Your room reservation must be confirmed by 6pm on May 7, 2020. We are not able to guarantee our negotiated price or room availability after this date.
- Important: If you have any issues confirming your hotel room using our designated process, please contact Member Services for assistance. Please do not book your room outside of our room block, as doing so will cause additional charges to ConnectONCE.
Sunday, June 7th
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm – Welcome Reception
Monday, June 8th
- 9:00am to 4:30pm – Plenary Sessions
- 7:00pm – Group Dinner
Tuesday, June 9th
- 9:00am to 4:00pm – Plenary Sessions
- 4:00pm to 4:30pm – BOD Meeting
- 7:00pm – No Host Dinner (optional) – TBD
Past Summit Attendees
We are a member organization of CEOs, Senior Executives and Investors in the e-commerce space who accelerate the growth of the industry by:
- Identifying and educating ourselves about disruptive trends in the industry
- Help growth through mentoring, identifying merger, exit and financing opportunities.
ConnectONCE is the world`s largest alliance of electronic trading networks, customers, suppliers, services, and technology companies working together to provide a global forum to advance and accelerate the adoption of electronic commerce between trading partners.