2022 Global Summit in Munich
June 12-14, Hilton Munich City Hotel
Navigating the Rough Waters of Supply Chain
In recent years a global pandemic, geopolitical unrest, and now a war in Ukraine have caused vast changes to the way we do business.
Digital transformation has been accelerated, but materials and resource availabilities have been delayed. Shortages across all industries and delays in shipped goods and services are common. The steady supply chains we’ve grown accustomed to are now a thing of the past.
As eCommerce platform, application provider, and digital integration specialist companies, what are the main drivers your organizations are working towards to manage and benefit from a chaotic future?
Can we predict what lies ahead and prepare, or will we continue to struggle our way through whitewater?
- Navigating the Rough Waters of Supply Chain
- Calculation of Carbon Footprint
- Improving Payment Performance: Benefits of Harmonizing Payment, Invoice, and Remittance
- Factors Affecting Rapid Digitalization
- Least Carbon Routing in Logistics
- Reaching Net Zero by 2030: The Supplier’s Journey
- Regionalization of Data on The Cloud
Join ConnectONCE in Munich, Germany, for an opportunity to network with leading industry executives, exchange views, and share experiences. We will discuss how current events have impacted Supply Chains over the past two years and how we may prepare for the future.
At our events, networking is important. Sharing ideas or concerns with fellow members is an integral part of being involved. We focus on a trend or topic that is an opportunity for the industry, share our perspective of the issues, and receive updates on industry trends from knowledgeable and trusted sources. Such industry information alone is worth the trip.
Please contact Member Services if you are interested in joining ConnectONCE or if you would like to be on our mailing list for Summit Updates.
- All members are invited and encouraged to attend. There is no event fee for current ONCE Members, Invited Speakers, or Event Sponsors.
- Please complete the online Summit Registration Form today so we can be sure to include you in our planning for the sessions and events you will attend.
- The event fee for Non-Members of ONCE is $300 (USD). We will invoice you upon receipt of your registration, should a fee be due for your attendance.
- If you wish to sponsor an event at the Summit or provide a presentation, please contact Member Services.
- If required, please make your own Visa arrangements early. Contact Member Services if you need a letter of invitation for your Visa.
- Our Summit venue is the Hilton Munich City Hotel, Rosenheimer Strasse 15, 81667 Munich, Germany, and is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and tourist activities.
- The negotiated room rate for June 12-14 is €149 (Single) for a Hilton King Room, and includes breakfast in the cafe and Wi-Fi.
- Please Click Here to make your reservation as soon as possible in order to ensure a room. Our group discount expires on May 12, 2022 – we cannot guarantee availability after this date.
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm – Welcome Reception
- 9:00am to 4:30pm – Plenary Sessions
- 7:00pm – Group Dinner
- 9:00am to 4:00pm – Plenary Sessions
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm – ONCE General Membership Meeting
- 7:00pm – No Host Dinner (optional) – TBD
Past Summit Attendees
The Open Network for Commerce Exchange (ONCE) is an independent non-profit industry membership organization devoted to facilitating and accelerating the growth of global B2B e-commerce.
ONCE is a consortium of procure-to-pay and supply chain management service providers working collaboratively to advance global internet trade to the benefit of its Members.