May 25, 2020
If you have tried to contact us recently and our website was not available or email was returned, please note that we had some technical issues with our internet provider that have since been resolved. We are still here!
While we are disappointed to have cancelled our Global Summit in Munich this year due to Covid-19 concerns, we are glad we made the right choice to keep everyone safe. In the meantime, we are optimistic and keeping busy with:
- Proactive and informative monthly Board meetings
- Virtual Summits for Members, where we share experiences, network, and receive industry updates. Our June Member Summit is “Lessons Learned for the New Normal”.
- Planning our in-person 2021 Global Summit in Munich, Spring of 2021.
- Participating as chair of the Global Interoperability Framework (GIF) work group, which has just released recommended practices for global industry comment.
Regardless of whether we meet in person or online, at our events networking is important. Sharing ideas or concerns with fellow members is an integral part of being involved. We focus on a trend or topic that is an opportunity for the industry, share our perspective of the issues, and receive updates on industry trends from knowledgeable and trusted sources. Such industry information alone is worth membership.
If you would like information on membership, our Virtual Summits, or our next Global Summit, please contact Member Services.
We are a member organization of CEOs, Senior Executives and Investors in the e-commerce space who accelerate the growth of the industry by:
• Identifying and educating ourselves about disruptive trends in the industry
• Help growth through mentoring, identifying merger, exit and financing opportunities.
ConnectONCE is the world`s largest alliance of electronic trading networks, customers, suppliers, services, and technology companies working together to provide a global forum to advance and accelerate the adoption of electronic commerce between trading partners.